18 January 2009

NEW! MARK "Porkchop" HOLDER!

Mark "Porkchop" Holder recorded a second album of new material live over the Xmas hollerdays at Fry's Pharmacy Studio near Nashville. Mr. Chris "Wisconsin" Johnson, bon vivant of The Deep Blues Festival, was in attendance for the proceedings and captured it all on video. As you know Mark is one of my fave guitarists rockin' the deep blues (whatever that is) field and these new videos show he's no slouch. Evah. Wicked bizness. Check 'em out:

You can pick up Porkchop's first solo at CDBABY! You'll thank me. I'll let you know when the new one is available for you to happily give him your money.

Buy the new disc with paypal or credit card $10 includes shipping at Mark's myspace page

2 comments:

cjohnson22463 said...

Buy the new disc with paypal or credit card $10 includes shipping at Mark's myspace page


www.myspace.com/markholdermusic

Unknown said...

Just ordered my copy Chris. Very excited...I've been waiting for Mark to release something new for ages.

I have to go search for some of that video now...