20 January 2012

Hey! Wanna Win This Wicked Black Keys Poster?

My pal April at NOW THiS SOUND iS BRAVE is celebrating the second anniversary of her blog by giving away this supa-cool Black Keys zombie poster.  To enter the running for the baby, 

"you’ll have to tell us about an important music moment in your life. Be it funny or touching or something that will make us all want to slash our wrists, whether it involves playing music, listening to music or meeting a music hero, as long as it was important, influential and memorable to you we want to read about it. The sharer of the best music moment, judged by my own indefinable I’ll-know-it-when-I-see-it standards, will win my extra Black Keys zombie poster to have, to hold and to scare young children with. The deadline for entry will be 5 PM EST on January 26, and I will announce the winner on the NTSIB anniversary, January 27..."

For more info and to enter go HERE
Good Luck! I can't wait to read your stories.




No comments: